If you have felt compelled to make a difference in the lives of animals and people, now is the time to act on those feelings. Lexington Pit Crew is always in need of volunteer support.
Ways you can help:
While fostering a dog is one way of helping Lexington Pit Crew, there are still several other ways you can show your support!
- Food donations – Some foster families provide their own food while a foster dog is in their care. Others do not. Lexington Pit Crew is in constant need of dog and puppy food to offer foster families while they supporting our cause.
- Supply donations – bleach wipes, Frontline Plus Flea and Tick control, leashes, collars, crates- plastic and/or wire, old towels, blankets, comforters. Many items can be found on our Chewy Wish List or Amazon Wish List
- AmazonSmile – Go to your Settings on your Amazon shopping app. Select Lexington Pit Crew, Inc then follow instructions to turn on AmazonSmile. Once activated, future eligible purchases will generate a donation to our organization!
- Kroger Community Rewards – Login online to your Kroger account and enroll in Community Rewards. From there, type in Lexington Pit Crew or our organization code FX345 and click Enroll!
- Merchandise – All items sold through our rescue goes directly to support all our dogs in foster. Visit our merch site.
- Monetary donations – Lexington Pit Crew is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered with the state of Kentucky. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Money donated to Lexington Pit Crew will go toward vet bills, medical purchases, food and supplies for our dogs in foster homes, and gas to transport dogs from shelters, to foster homes, and ultimately to their forever home. Lexington Pit Crew has rescued dogs from all parts of Kentucky. Gas money is a definite need as travel costs quickly add up.
- Upcoming Events –
- Saturday, May 7th: Tie Dye Party at Break Room at Pepper (1178 Manchester St) 2pm-6pm
- Tuesday, May 17th: Tito’s Tuesday at Mirror Twin Brewing Co (725 National Ave) with Tito’s reps 4:30pm-7pm
- Saturday, May 22nd: Adoptable Dog Meet & Greet at Pet Supermarket (2307 Nicholasville Rd) 2pm-4pm